View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #2
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does anyone else get sad over not being pregnant anymore?

yes. With my last pregnancy, I really really wanted to go full term. I wanted so badly to be pregnant as long as possible, but at 36 weeks, my water broke. I was going to be moving the very next day!! I really really wanted to be pregnant for another month. I felt like I failed my own body, and let my whole family down.

With that said, I also just loved being pregnant. Yes, I was sick, and yes I suffer from Interstitial Cystitis (painful bladder condition which is made worse with pressure from the baby), and 2 bladder infections, symptomatic GBS, horrible migrains, and our office being taken over by another company, so I was also getting a new boss, I still wanted so badly to be pregnant still.

After I had my son, I went into depression that lasted almost a year. I had a very hard time with adjusting to so many new things....new work environment, new apartment, new baby, and it was so hard. It took me a long time to get past it.

Another part of me wanted to be pregnant longer because my husband didn't want any more kids. It was my last pregnancy and it ended so early for me.

BUT, I got past it. You will too. I figured, if I got pregnant again, I'd be happy, and if not....well there's always grandbabies some day!!!! LOL!