View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #7
Terra
Drinks her not-just-a-smoothie pina coladas in ALL CAPS in front of her preschoolers before she takes her CDs and goes home.
seller

My Mood:
Re: Parenting style: Raising a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissidentdad View Post
I'm only a newbie as far as having my own account. I have been reading over my girlfriends shoulder for about a a year and half now. I do not discredit anyone that can discuss why they make the choices that they do. I do discredit anyone that can only explain that they do things because that's the way it's always been done or because that is how their parents did it. Also, understand that most of my opinions are based off of my interactions with the general public and not of those who take the time to be involved in a parenting community.
I was wondering! When you said Hilary are you 'watersomething' [something like that! Can't remember her screen name off the top of my head] boyfriend?

I agree, I think it's a delicate balance! Heck if it were not for my own gumption and *only* listening to the 'expert' my second son would not have been EBF [something that was important to me, but long story! lol] So that is very true!