View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:44 PM   #62
abhernandez
Registered Users

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Today is our Walk to Remember. 1280 people have signed up to remember 320 lost babies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeyer76 View Post
More bleeding today! This is just getting ridiculous and really scary now. I actually thought we were going to have our rainbow baby, but this is the 3rd big bleed and I'm only at 16 weeks. Actually I've bled more than 3 times, but they come in waves that last a few days or so, and this is the 3rd round. I knew from my last appointment on Friday that it was a possibility, but it just doesn't seem like a good sign I still have a good, strong heartbeat (seriously, thank God for my doppler, otherwise I would be a hysterical mess!), so I'm trying to be hopeful, but geezles, this isn't going to be easy is it?

Sorry, I just can't shake cranky old Debbie Downer this week and my IRL friends and family don't get it like you guys do... thanks
I'm so sorry you've had so many scary issues with bleeding! And I'm so glad you have the doppler to reassure you... mine has def been a total sanity saver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Hey all. Round ligament pains like crazy over here...in fact I think I pulled one of those trying to keep my 3 year old from pulling my glasses off my face while I was laying on the couch. Ugh!

And I really hate this progesterone. Its MORE than worth it if I get a baby out of this, but the pink discharge (my pill is pink) and gushing discharge is driving me nuts. Gonna have to start wearing a pantiliner---and I get HORRIBLE diaper rash.

Guess I need to invest in a little mama-cloth. I use a Diva Cup normally, so I hadn't planned on using any mama-cloth until after birth, but this is RIDICULOUS!
I've had crazy round ligament pains too... man those suck. And what kinda of cruel company would make progesterone pills pink???? gaaah. horrible. mine were light yellow and I was always analyzing the shade... is it truly yellow or is there tinge of pink? it drove me insane. as for the discharge... they told me not to use liners or anything but i think it's because (tmi) ive had problems with recurrent yeast infection during pregnancy so I just got a couple packs of 100% cotton undies and change them like 900 times a day.

Afm: Just a question for doppler users. The baby kicks me a lot and hard when I use the doppler... even when he hasn't been kicking in the time before. And it happens every single time without variation. So can he feel it? Is this normal? It kinda makes me feel bad. He wont be kicking so I'll get worried and check and then he starts kicking. Am I torturing the poor little guy by not letting him relax/sleep/whatever he does when he's not kicking? I try not to do it very often but I can't break the habit completely. And omg... nearly forgot!! Thank you for all your kind words about my weight gain post. I've been reading everything but I normally follow along on my phone and it's so hard to respond on my phone that I just kind of never do. I need to start checking in my computer more often.

Last edited by abhernandez; 10-07-2012 at 04:48 PM.
abhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote