Old 10-07-2012, 08:06 PM   #317
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
I am getting so frustrated I just want to cry... I guess it's normal to have delayed ovulation your first period cycle after a miscarriage... but damn it, I'm on CD 16 and I really thought I would have seen something change by now on my chart or with my OPKs...

The OPKs are darker today than the past few days, but still no where near a positive. I am getting just plain mad... I just want to scream and cry and be pregnant......

Sorry for the vent, I am just feeling let-down that my body won't get its act together and release an egg.
Sorry mama I know when I got PG last mth then MC'd I was a week early Oing theat month but after i was a week later so its frustrating but hang in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529 View Post
Man, flu sucks! Hope you get to feeling better. I've been mad all day since the hospital where I work forced us this year to get the flu shot. Now my head feels swimmy.

You and I had baby girls the same time last year. My DD was born 8.1.11!
Hopefully we'll be having babies together soon again!

Carissa- I wouldn't worry about it. I've seen a lot of ladies numbers not double exactly on the 48 and they were fine. So hang in there. I know it can be harder when you are being monitored so close.

So I've been off the progesterone for almost 4 days now and nothing. Does anyone remember how long it took them to start after taking. I was thinking it was only 2-3 days but apparantly not.
Happily Married 1- DS age 10 DD's ages 7 and 8 a 4 yr old DD and 3 yr old DD and another girl! born 6-14-13 - now with lucky #7- due in Jan/14
812ajack is offline   Reply With Quote