View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #16
Xanders
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finniansmama
I thought washability was important to me, so I found a good deal on a BFF because I had also been wondering about the craze. The pattern was cute, but I hated how the bag felt and it seemed to "diaper bag" to me. I didn't like the messenger strap, and I'm not a backpack strap kinda gal, so there wasn't a good way to carry it. I used a Skip Hop studio before and was happy enough with it, but it wasn't nearly as organized. Anyhow, I sold the BFF after using it about twice. I realized I need something more purse-like and I am willing to compromise on washability/organization. It was worth a try
You would love the Behave! I took the middle pocket out & can fit a ton in there, but it's still a purse! Plus I can machine wash it! I just wiped it clean the other day & it's no longer sticky. I could fit at least 7 NB diapers in it lined across when I tried yesterday (didn't play around with it outside that), but could do 3-4 reg cloth diapers, a changing pad, cloth wipes, wipe spray, etc...

I am petite & it's not huge on me. Just looks like a purse. I use my BFF for all day outings where I need to carry a bunch.
Xanders is offline   Reply With Quote