View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #16
sparkly_vagabond
Registered Users
seller

Re: OCTOBER 2012 CHAT THREAD

Oh! Our internet keeps dropping my like a hot potato! I'll try an update one more time... sorry if it eventually shows up more than once!

We have been waiting nearly 5 months for our referral and I think I might be going mad! The wait is so tough. I have picked up extra hours at the school, have been working at the PO, have been working on opening an etsy shop, and we are working on a wordpress site to hold our adoption auction fundraiser. I have no time and am so busy... I have no idea how I can still think about this adoption constantly. I am so unfocused! Any ideas on how to make the wait easier for awhile?

I mentioned we are working on a wordpress site for the auction... I just added the last item a few hours ago. Item #90!! We are going to share the link Wednesday morning and the bidding will close Saturday night. Any of you want to donate? I'd be happy to repay/trade you with an item from our etsy shop for anyone doing an auction too... or just for the heck of it. The shop should be open tomorrow or Tuesday! YAY! If you are interested PM me we have a fb event page for it and I can share the link with you.

Loved reading everyone's updates and seeing some new faces!