View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #1
Jallia
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Smile Diapers, clothing and shoes for sale in the GTA

Any GTA mamas out there looking for items listed in title? Our little man is now potty trained so I'm looking to destash at least a dozen medium BG AIOs, a couple wool covers, 2 EEUC (worn maybe 5 times each) BG Freetime diapers in Albert and Mirror, some prefolds and inserts in everything from MF to hemp, shoe brands such as SKR, Nike and Pediped in sizes 4-6 and a bunch of boy's clothing in sizes 0-24 mths (brands like Gymboree, Old Navy, Children's Place, Gap, etc). I'm sure there's more but that's a start. If there's interest I'll gladly post additional pics and prices. Here are some of the shoes and the Freetime diapers:

$17 each EUC worn less than 10 times each.

SOLD
Size 5.5 Pediped blue sneakers with orange and white stripes, worn once: $15
Comes with Flex Fit additional insoles to make shoe up to a half size smaller so you can get more wear out of them.

SOLD
Size 5 See Kai Run black boots with blue lightning bolt, some wear but in good overall condition: $12

Size 6 See Kai Run Levi (light blue, dark blue and white), some wear but in good overall condition: $12

Bottom Row:

Size 5 Nike elasticized slip-on sneakers worn only a handful of times: $7

Size 5 George slip on shoes, black with planets and rocketships, worn a handful of times: $3

Size 5 See Kai Run (brown, blue and beige), heavily worn but still lots of life left: $10

Last edited by Jallia; 11-06-2012 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Added descriptions
Jallia is offline   Reply With Quote