Old 10-08-2012, 01:02 AM   #14
Marianna1988
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: What's for dinner this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lensesforeyes View Post
That sounds good. I think my newest pregnancy craving is recipes with the word 'taco'. How do you make it?

We had French toast, bacon (first time in years I've bought it, I decided to spoil DH), and mixed fruit (frozen stuff that was for smoothies that I have yet to make...). We were going to do tacos and Mexican rice, but I ended up getting a migraine right before I started dinner, so DH got to pick what he felt like making. Not surprised he went straight for the bacon the day we got it!

Rest of the week, tomorrow we'll do tacos and Mexican rice, then taco soup at some point, chili, and not sure what else. We meal plan for the month, but make a list to choose from and cross off as we go. Easier for us to stick to this way.
Lol!

I was just kind of winging it. I started to make a box of Annie's natural shells and white cheddar, but I'm sure it can work with any kind of mac n cheese. after I added the cheese powder and milk, I added a can of organic stewed tomatoes (normally I'd use fresh, but I used all my fresh ones yesterday in a zucchini bake), a tbsp of Frontier taco seasoning, some chopped onion, some frozen organic corn, and some dried cilantro, salt, and pepper. Oh, and 1/2 a can of beans (I would have done the whole can, but by this point the little pot I was cooking in was pretty full lol). Then I just poured over a split baked potato and dolloped on some sour cream and salsa.
~$25 off your first order of $50 at gilt.com!
Marianna1988 is offline   Reply With Quote