To call or not to call?
I have had just a little bit of light brownish mucous-y discharge/spotting on and off since Friday. I didn't tell DH at first because he is a huge worrier, but he found out last night. Now he is worrying me to death about it. I don't know if it's worth a call to my dr or not. Since my first appointment is not until next Thursday, I feel like they'll just say to wait until I come in anyway. I'm trying not to worry, but not really succeeding. Should I call? Or do y'all think I shouldn't worry?