Old 10-08-2012, 06:23 AM   #331
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
When my betas have been negative (bfn), it's only taken 2-3 days for AF to start. When I had my chemical, I believe it was more like 4-5 days. W/ my mc, it took 2 wks for any bleeding to start. But jeez, my progesterone was still >40 (that's the way their lab reports) at that time.

I hope things get back to normal for you!
Thanks. Just frustrated. I don't know if having the flu the day after I went off it affected it either. Just want to get this goung already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwick View Post
When I take my temp in the am (don't have to set the alarm anymore, I wake up at 5:45 every day just for that) I have a little memo on my phone for each month, and I type in the date and temp. That way if I forget or my thermometer doesn't save the temp I have it in my phone.

oh, and I am back to waiting to O...I had a massive temp drop this am and sure enough AF reared her head this afternoon
Sorry Mama

Nothing new here. Still not even any spotting. My oldest DD got my flu yesterday so am afraid its going to start going down my line of kids. Its fall break the next 2 weeks as well so hope we don't have to spend all of it being sick at home
Happily Married 1- DS age 10 DD's ages 6 and 8 a 4 yr old DD and 2 yr old DD and another girl! born 6-14-13 - now with lucky #7- due in Jan/14
812ajack is offline   Reply With Quote