View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:30 AM   #18
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: After the High Chair

We have the plastic Fisher Price Boosters. We have 2 of them and have had them for several years now, one for 7 and the other for 4. They have held up great. (Actually, my mom has 2 of them too, but hers are newer.) We never even bothered with the highchair with my younger set of twins. We went straight to these. For a while they used the trays (and still do at breakfast and lunch in the kitchen because of how our set up is), but now they are right up at the table without the trays (for dinner).

I often say that the first one I bought was the best $25 I spent on my first son. They are portable, small, durable, totally washable, affordable and perfect for us.

Good luck!

Here is a link just in case: http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-H...e+booster+seat (I just noticed that out of 1300 reviews, it has a rating of 4.7 stars. I'd say that's good and I'd definitely agree! Great product!)

Last edited by HeatherlovesCDs; 10-08-2012 at 06:32 AM.
HeatherlovesCDs is offline   Reply With Quote