View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:48 AM   #1
tbowers8403
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So Over The Candlestick - Soy Wax Melts

I am having a Flash Sale on Facebook! Please 'Like' the page and PM me your order along with your paypal address. Invoices must be paid within 24hrs since this is a quick sale.

***I will accept PM's on DiaperSwappers!! I ship fast!***

$4 each for a 3oz package
$2.00 Shipping for 1
$0.50 shipping for 2+

Scents Available:

Chocolate Chip Cookie:
Popular with kids! Literally smells like cookies baking in the oven!

Lavender:
This smells like a lavender soap to me. It is infused with Lavender essential oils.

Pumpkin Souffle: A true-to-life fragrance bursting with fresh pumpkin. Mouthwatering notes of butter, sugar, and spices complete this irresistible bakery fragrance.

Red Hot Cinnamon: Smells just like the candies! Not overpowering in the warmer, just perfect! Craft show favorite! Infused with essential oils, cinnamon and cinnamon bark.

Macintosh Apple:
Smells like a juicy crisp apple! Another favorite at my craft show!

About So Over The Candlestick:

I am a new company that will have my grand opening in January 2013. I am doing some pre-sales off and on before the new year. I have been making wax melts for a year prior to selling to perfect the fragrance throw and longevity. I did not want to sell until I had them JUST RIGHT!! I feel that I do!

I picked Soy Wax because not only does it help USA soybean farmers, but I felt it was safer around my children and it cleans up much faster. Plus it didn't have that burnt oil smell to me like parrafin wax. I use high quality fragrance oils that are infused with essential oils. My testers agree that these are fantastic!

How to use: You break off a block of the wax and place them in a warmer. One little block lasts me 2.5 days depending on the scent and I run my warmer from morning to night.

Alternative Use: You can place these on a dish and put near a heat register. They have a good scent throw without being melted. You can also put them on a plate on a shelf in your restroom. The heat of the shower will refresh your bathroom with a pleasant aroma! If they seem to lose their scent you can hit them with a hair dryer (the air, not the physical dryer lol) for a few seconds to refresh.

These make great stocking stuffers for family who have melters!
Find me on Facebook Find me on the WEB

Last edited by tbowers8403; 10-08-2012 at 12:23 PM.
tbowers8403 is offline   Reply With Quote