View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:44 AM   #9
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Hey there everybody Tomorrow should be testing day (the first of many, probably ). I think this cycle is the first where I've been scared to test for fear of a bfn. I've been feeling "off" for a few days & haven't gotten sick yet, but I so don't want to be let down. Anyway, tomorrow will tell, eh?

QOTW--I've never lived in a major metro area, but I do live outside of a small city. I think all settings have their benefits, KWIM? When we lived in our small city, the access to everything from restaurants to libraries to colleges to medical care was great, and miss that & how vibrant everything is in a city...I don't miss the crime. I grew up rural. It's beautiful & I loved that I could breathe & that you could do your own thing w/o people being on top of you. I didn't love that I needed a car to get everywhere & I didn't love how difficult to live in the country it could be when the weather gets bad. Now I live in a Stepford-ville suburban housing tract & I'm pretty sure my soul dies a little every day I live there. I understand why people choose to move there, it's just not for us b/c, no matter what I do, I cannot keep up with the Jonses The best place we ever were was [in a rented duplex] on a farm that was at the edge of, but still within, village limits...and it was only about 4 miles from all the major shopping centers. It was a great combination of rural & more populous living. In fact, I've asked family, if DP & I are able to stay in the area, whether they'd consider selling us the property, b/c it's a really nice fit for us...and I'd lease the farmland attached.