Old 10-08-2012, 09:17 AM   #6
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Question??

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
Are you sure they were all positive and not just darker than you were getting when ovulation was not near. I get close to positive (test line is slightly lighter than control line) for a few days on my OPKS some cycles. THe test line has to be as dark or darker than the control. Almost as dark is still considered negative, even though it is dark.

Many days of a positive LH test is indicitive of PCOS and means you may not ovulate. I know that sounds weird, but it is common for those with PCOS to have this happen. I had that happen before I went on Clomid to get #2. I used to get 4-5 days of positive OPKs per cycle.
Interesting. Thanks!! The line was darker than the control line for sure today but it was just a hair lighter (though still very dark) against the control line the last 3 days. I also have had minor cramping last night and today. I suppose that would mean I am ovulating today then?

Last edited by Dani_Phen; 10-08-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Dani_Phen is offline   Reply With Quote