View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:27 AM   #30
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Monday

I'm so broke right now, trying to get stuff paid off so that we can get ready to TTC, and pay for xmas. There are several things I've been wanting to buy for myself/my family that I've been putting off until I sell something to pay for it. And then I had to go and drop $55 yesterday and paper plates and napkins and crap for her baby shower. I just cancelled the order though, the shower isn't til Jan, and if my family is waiting to buy things until I have extra money, her stuff can wait too. I'm just frustrated because last spring I spent a couple hundred on her wedding shower, and now I'm going to be doing the same for her baby shower, which is a bit of a financial hardship, but mostly it pisses me off because on top of being the whiniest most annoying pregnant person ever, she's being a really ungrateful *****.