View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #10
Connor
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l

I only got my pedi's opinion. His tongue is barely tied from what we can see. He can blow raspberries and touch his nose with it...LOL! I will have another pedi look at him. She said that the band on the upper lip is too thick to clip in her office. I have a hereditary bleeding disorder that I could pass down and cannot be tested for until 2 yrs old. So, with that high chance of bleeding, she would recommend GA, which she does not recommend for a baby his age unless there is a good reason. If he was not feeding, etc. She did tell me if I see other things arise because of his ties, then we will revisit the idea of snipping them.
My son's was very thick, tight, and came all the way down to his gums. It was clipped in office by an ENT with a local. It literally took a min, maybe 90 seconds. My son had also fallen and torn it several times and it was very painful for him.

Honestly most pedis don't have much experience in this dept. Have you emailed with dr kotlow? He's super friendly and quick to respond, he may request pics too. I seriously doubt he would recommend GA and he's the tt expert.