seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Yay, new week, new thread....

Question for all the tempers/charters:

I woke up at 5 am today because I had to pee... so before getting up I took my temp and got 97.12, went back to bed until 7 am and took my temp again then because 7 am is my usual temping time... at 7 am I got 97.27 -- I figured it was best to input the first temp at 5 am and just note the time I took it instead of 7 since the one at 5 am had the most sleep before I took that temp... right?

My temp went down a little bit, but not by much from yesterday's temp... if I had slept uninterrupted until 7 would it have been higher you think? Now I'm wondering if I did O on the 16th and my stupid bladder messed today's temp all up!

QOTW: I kind of live in both... I guess... We are about 15-20 minutes from Tampa city limits, but we live far enough out that we are all around cow pastures, etc. making us basically more in the suburbs. I don't dislike anything about it because we have more than enough restaurants and stores here in our town without the hectic traffic and forever-long stop lights that are in Tampa.
I think you already did this, but yes, you have to enter the first temp you took (5am). This won't be an accurate temperature since it was taken 2 hours from your real temping time. You probably would have gotten a temperature above your CL if you woke up at 7am instead... so I wouldn't be discouraged over this one disturbed temp. Just leave it at 97.12 @ 5am on your chart and don't worry about it.

The rule is that if you take your temperature within 90 minutes (either way) of your regular waking time, then you can adjust that temp by 0.1 degrees for each half hour you're off. So if you had first woken and temped at 5:30am, for example, you could've added 0.3 to that temp to adjust it for 7am.
BFP 5/13/2013! Baby #1 due Jan or Feb 2014.
ardeur is offline   Reply With Quote