Thread: How many gifts?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:00 AM   #6
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How many gifts?

We do a dollar amount as well for kids and us. I don't have any living family so we only have dh's side for extended. We buy mil, fil and dh's grandmother presents. We don't have a set amount we spend on them, we just look for the right gift. Their limit is $50 so we try not to go over that- they usually tell us what they want around $50. I will never get use to that- my family everything was a surprise, dh's family everybody tells everybody else what to get. For bil and family we just exchange an ornament. We agreed much easier and cheaper on everyone- for us they are the only siblings and nieces but for them sil has 2 brothers (one of whom has 4 kids) so it gets too expensive for them. So for fairness they said no presents for any siblings and their children. The ornament exchange is nice, but sooner or later we are going to run out of tree room.