Thread: Feeling Lonely
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #10
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feeling Lonely

so sorry. TTC can be so heart breaking and lonely. Especially when no one is your real life understands. I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends and family but they still don't really understand how hurtful every month without a healthy pregnancy is. I had stage four endo removed in Jan and did three months of the depo lupron.... have you discussed that at all??? We managed to conceive immediately but sadly lost our baby at 11 weeks related to other health issues. The waiting is the hardest. One more month.... one more surgery.... one more med.... one more shot.... all I want is one BFP and one healthy pregnancy. TTC is such a cycle in itself. THe ups and downs of hormones and hope and then feeling let down. So tricky and like you said so lonely at times.

Hope your RE can move up your surgery. My heart goes out to you during this time of aloneness. Hope you feel comforted and peace even in the waiting and un-knowing.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote