Old 10-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #185
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: KAL Oct 7-13 *Knit the funk away!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches View Post
So, a couple years ago I bought a big stash of someone else made woolies. The price was right and it was when I first got into cloth so I could go in fast while I was knitting my own stash. This is my deepest darkest secret.

So. Baby G knows I did not make them. I have NO idea how since I was not even PREGNANT with him yet when I bought them but he refuses to wear non mommy made. :/ I have had these around for 3 kids since none of them wore them for long and now that he fits them, he is pretty much refusing to wear them.
you've bread a "fi (mama) made only" snob, eh? How could he possibly know you didn't make them? the other kids must have told him! Must have said something like "ewee, you don't want those, some crappy knitter knit those, not mama!"

I always bought/traded for longies if they were the right price. We wear them for such a short time (few times max), it was never worth it for me to knit them.