View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
Hskirball7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD, PLEASE DELETE!

I've spent 2 years and lots of $$ building up this dream stash. Therefore, my prices are somewhat firm, though I will discount for lots of 3 or more. Shipping is included in the price IF YOU BUY 3 OR MORE. Not looking for trades, only PP.

First up: BG Elementals...some are seconds and some were 1sts bought new by me. All have slight stains, but snaps, elastic and PUL are in EXCELLENT condition. See pic for colors. There are 2 light blue at the bottom. There is 1 tye-dyed elemental I bought off of here. Asking $10 for that one and $15 for each of the others. ALL SOLD!!

Secondly: Grovia AIOs. Two Ice prints. 1 Airplane print. Everything in excellent shape except for slight stains. Each comes with the extra insert. Asking $16 each. SALE PENDING ON AIRPLANE PRINT

Last: Thirsties Duo, size 1, nearly brand new. 1 light blue, 1 periwinkle blue. No stains, excellent condition. $10 each BOTH SOLD!!

1 Thirsties Duo Size 2 in the Scottish blue print. Excellent all around. No stains. $10. SOLD!!

Elementals:

Example of inside (the diapers all have just slight staining like this one):

Tye-dye Elemental:

Outsides of Grovias and Thirsties. Insides from left: Grovia, Grovia insert inside of shell, thirsties size 1. The size 2 scottish thirsties look exactly like the pictured size 1.

Last edited by Hskirball7; 10-15-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Hskirball7 is offline   Reply With Quote