View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #18
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: anxiety over your childs health

A little bit but we tend to have bad luck...nothing horrible just the whole "Oh, this is really super rare it never happens to anyone." yeah that will happen to me/us.

I had Cat Scratch Disease when I was 12. My daughter swallowed a quarter and in some huge % of cases it passes through just fine...well of course not her it has to be surgically removed because it won't leave her stomach.

If something off the wall happens I just know we'll be that 2% lol...mostly because we just are...Thank God it's never been anything super horrific...just more annoying than anything.

I don't have anxiety over it really...more resignation. When she swallowed the quarter I just knew it wasn't going to pass normally so I've always had surgery as the 'this will happen' in my mind
Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)

Last edited by MamaNae; 10-08-2012 at 08:23 PM.
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote