View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Teach me about cats

I have 2 cats. They are older now, so mostly sleep. they like to sit in the windows so I try to keep 2 or 3 available for them to get on the ledge. We have 2 litter boxes in the laundry room and use Arm and Hammer multi cat. It has better odor control and clumping. Science Diet food. So we probably spend $15/month on litter and $25/month on food.

We have a fountain water bowl. I can go a week without changing the water. You do have to buy filters. We got it at Petco. They are really picky and I had to clean and refresh their water bowl every day.

I have another expense I added because one of my girls is pretty messy. I don't use liners in the litter pans, but I do purchase the dog training pads to put under the litter pans. It makes cleaning up a lot easier for me. I just toss the soiled pads and replace every 3 or 4 days.