View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:32 PM   #10
Msheidiann
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommy13
we are having a very hard time bonding with our dfs. he is a really hard baby. i really, really hope dfs is RU eventually. I do not want to be faced with the question of adopting him because at this point i don't think we could. he is very needy and it is hard to get anything accomplished unless i put him down and then he screams. sonic wail style. sometimes he's not even crying, he's just screaming for no reason. he did this all.day.long today, i think there was a half hour where i wasn't holding him and he wasn't screaming. he screams whenever he sees food or drink even if he just ate. he screams for the next bite when he hasn't even swallowed yet. he barfs a lot, even on reflux meds. its better now that i can make sure he dosen't eat or drink a ton at once, and it really makes him wail when i can tell he's had enough and i have to stop him. i am looking forward to his 1 year check up next week to see what the pedi has to say about this. he doesn't get any dairy soy or beef, pretty much just chicken, turkey, pasta and rice and whatever veggies and fruits i can sneak in. its so hard. i want to love him. he is so cute and occasionally is very sweet. we just had a hard day today.
Was he drug exposed? Or has he been on several homes? Poor guy, that's about Thomas's age, Hang in there mama