Old 10-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #14
love2row
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Oct 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christylkeller View Post
I am feeling better. These are just episodes, so they come and go. I actually am going to send my hubby to the rescue squad and get a BP machine and check me again tonight. I am not feeling my heart racing, so I want to see what the rate is along with the BP when I am not having an episode. I am frustrated that neither one would see me!! It is so ridiculous.
I'm glad that you're feeling better, and totally understand your frustration with your docs. It's good that you've bought a BP machine just to keep tabs on things. I would actually log your BP until your next visit so you can show it to your OB (or PCP) so they can see a history of what your body is doing. You might check your diet & water intake and see if there is anything specific that causes the episodes to occur (if you notice any patterns). Maybe write down what you were doing when it happened, within the last hour or so. HTH & that you start feeling better.

QOTW - Sprite/Sierra Mist/7-Up. That has been my craving for awhile now. I'm not a huge pop drinker, but when I get a craving I have to have it. Thank goodness for the Soda Stream.

Not much going on here. I have an appointment with my midwife tomorrow & then our big u/s on Thursday. Still undecided if we're going to find out, but I'll post either way.
Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam & Welcoming #2 in March 2013 New SAHM & Labor Doula.

love2row is offline   Reply With Quote