View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
mikerenea55
Registered Users
seller

all sold

12" Molly's playground coat, Blue Coat is still available $15ppd in US
15" white tube top (fits Bamboletta) $6ppd in US
12" Molly's Playground leggings $8ppd EACH in US.

WAHM Doll carrier ring sling $8ppd in the US, I'm not sure of the maker, I won it with a group of other items in an auction, My daughter never took to it

SOLD- Sunflower Radiant Love Pocket small blanket doll(9inches) $10ppd in US. The baby pocket doll has a few faint spots on her, but I couldn't really get it to show in the pictures. My daughter has loved on her, but no loose threads, rips, tears, holes.

Pixiekids toys I Spy bag...The back is a bit pilly from my kids getting it hooked on Velcro, but other than that great shape. $10ppd in US

Pixiekids toys stuffed felt Pink Owl, Quite a bit pilly on the back fleece side, but no stains or tears. $10ppd in US

Sold-12" gumdrop kid from crazybabyaccessories on Etsy. Someone bought one of them, and the sale lined up for this one fell through. She comes with the outfit she is wearing, White tube top, skirt, undies, and turquoise shoes. She has been hugged and played with a few times, then she went in the closet. Her body is soft and huggable so she has indents where her clothes were worn..I put the second picture is of Two dolls, so you could see the body shape, only the red head is for sale $50ppd in the US. I need gone ASAP, I need to fund dipes, and some stuff for preschool PM me if you're interested!

Last edited by mikerenea55; 12-23-2012 at 11:29 PM.
mikerenea55 is offline   Reply With Quote