View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 05:19 AM   #1
MamaJosie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Anyone else have duplicate order from Cotton Babies sale?

I am so freaking frustrated with them right now! I placed 2 orders. The website was fine when I placed my first order, not slow or anything. Somehow, that order got duplicated. I don't know if it reloaded when I placed the 2nd order or what.

Anyway, I only ever received 2 email confirmations, one for each order. But when I looked on the website I saw the duplicate. I emailed right away and they saw the error and told me they would cancel the duplicate.

Now I got an email that they are refunding me for a duplicate order and it's the wrong one!! This is taking so much time and is so annoying that it's almost not even worth the few dollars I saved! I tried calling a couple of times yesterday and couldn't get anyone on the phone.

Did this happen to anyone else and were they finally able to sort it out? I'm worried that they're going to tell me the dipes aren't available now.