Old 10-09-2012, 08:07 AM   #29
CurlyGirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: When did you start

Quote:
Originally Posted by avismomma816 View Post
I keep getting more and more free disposable diapers and I want to cd my newborn daughter... Well she's 2 months now and we STILL have disposables. I have so many more, not just NB but size 1, 2, and 3!!! Urghhhh! I have os Charlie banana, econobums, and freetimes. So I'm figuring that once she gets out of the NB disposables I'll do cd and as she gets bigger ill save disposables for going out or trips... Or should I just keep using up the disposables before I start the cd?! Help
DD2 is almost 3 weeks old and we are in the same boat! We have tons of sposies. I don't quite have enough CD's to keep her in them while we do laundry, so I use all the CD's and then put her in sposies while the CD's wash and dry (and sometimes I am lazy and it takes me a day or so to get the diaper laundry done.. Ha!). So far this rotation is working out okay for us. Once I build up our stash and have enough diapers to keep her solely in cloth we might use sposies sometimes when we are out and about or I may just hold on to the unopened packages and re-gift them!
CurlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote