View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:21 AM   #41
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 - October chat

Naomi--things will get better you are being proactive and that is awesome. As for the injuries so sorry!!!

Britt beautiful pics. I love fall, I never realized how much until I do not have it.

Hallie--He is so beautiful I am crying over here for you. I am a major dog person and I have a special place in my heart for all dogs and boxers!! I do not have a boxer but I know I will have one one day. I have 4 doggies I am dealing with now and 2 of them or toward the end of there life.

Seirra (my pit mix) had her back leg give out and she was not walking on it for a day. Turns out she had the case of the Gerties (what we call crazy out of nowhere injuries or sicknesses that go away in 24 hrs) bc she is perfectly fine. I will get that leg checked out bc I am fearing hip dysplexia but she is to old for surgery so I do not think we will put her through that. Seirra is by far Peyton's favorite dog--it is so obvious--they search each other out and Peyton always just hangs out with her and says "Hi Arra."
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote