Old 10-09-2012, 08:28 AM   #43
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 - October chat

Hey gang

Checking in from China we are doing well and adjusting to life here. My big challenge is cooking. I posted "in the kitchen" forum about that. If you have raw/vegetarian/vegan/from scratch recipes or blogs or whatnot I would love them.

Amy if I'm remembering right you guys are veggies or vegans?

You can read all about our exploits in the blog link below!

Little Miss is still not walking alone. She has been furniture cruising since 10 months and we have her down to one hand held now. The food here is doing her weight issues good, all the sudden she has a double chin which is huge for her!

Knock on wood, no one has been sick yet. We've had occasional tummy issues but they exit we no lingering effects if you catch my drift. The worst thing so far is when Little Miss fell and we had to take her to a local hospital for stitches, talk about filthy, scary and confusing. I will no longer take care first, payment second for granted. (it was about $150 USD for the visit not expensive but there was a whole room full of children just waiting for someone to bring money just for them to see a doctor, seriously heartbreaking).

Hope everyone has a great day it's my bed time.

LiFe iS wHaT yOu MaKe iT, LeMoNs MaKe GrEaT lEmOnAdE
Somewhat crunchy, exercise freaky, hot Mommy to DD1 (8/14/07) and DD2 (8/4/11)

sblakeley is offline   Reply With Quote