View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:45 AM   #78
z2akids
Registered Users
seller

Re: S/O Mamas that circed, do you feel judged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai_e View Post
Reading the original thread, I get the impression that is commonplace to know the state of family members and close friends genitals.

Seriously, I have a father, 3 brothers, 3 nephews and 8 uncles and I could not tell you a darn thing about their penises. I must live in some weird bubble of Victorian-era prudishness where one's privates are not a topic of regular, frank discussion.
I agree. Although, I don't think you live in a bubble. I think that discussions of foreskins are not nearly as common as you might think having read circ discussions on DS. I can tell you that I would be uncomfortable spending time with someone who spends a lot of time obsessing over other people's penises. I find the idea of showing your son's penis to anyone to show what an intact penis looks like to be inappropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyful Tie Dyes View Post
TO the bolded I HATE this comment every time I see it. It has been answered SOOOO many times here.
But, this isn't a debate thread or anyone asking for anyone else to show additional judgment. It was supposed to be a question where people could honestly answer how they felt, not another opportunity for intactivists to pick at those who don't agree with them.

I have been reading both threads and circumcision is one topic on DS that I routinely avoid weighing in on for any number of reasons. But, I have noticed on these two threads that no one has popped onto the do you feel judged for not circing and commented that non-circ is gross. But a few non-circers cannot seem to restrain themselves from debating the feelings of those who admit to circing.