View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:49 AM   #79
AnimalHouse
Registered Users
Formerly: mama***ms
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: S/O Mamas that circed, do you feel judged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by z2akids View Post
I agree. Although, I don't think you live in a bubble. I think that discussions of foreskins are not nearly as common as you might think having read circ discussions on DS. I can tell you that I would be uncomfortable spending time with someone who spends a lot of time obsessing over other people's penises. I find the idea of showing your son's penis to anyone to show what an intact penis looks like to be inappropriate.

But, this isn't a debate thread or anyone asking for anyone else to show additional judgment. It was supposed to be a question where people could honestly answer how they felt, not another opportunity for intactivists to pick at those who don't agree with them.

I have been reading both threads and circumcision is one topic on DS that I routinely avoid weighing in on for any number of reasons. But, I have noticed on these two threads that no one has popped onto the do you feel judged for not circing and commented that non-circ is gross. But a few non-circers cannot seem to restrain themselves from debating the feelings of those who admit to circing.
To the bolded - . I would be beyond skeeved out if someone (other than a doctor who has a medical reason) asked to see my children's genitals. I don't care if it's for "educational" purposes or not.

And a giant to the entire second paragraph. It's just like when someone starts a thread asking a specific question about circumcision... question has nothing to do with "should I, or shouldn't I?", but the intactivists on here simply can't help but to invade the thread, giving all the reasons why circumcision is the worst thing ever - and then they hide behind the "well, I'm just sharing information" excuse .

Last edited by AnimalHouse; 10-09-2012 at 07:50 AM.
AnimalHouse is offline   Reply With Quote