View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:03 AM   #3
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thread for those who've tried for a year +?

Jena, chihuahua momma is right... there are struggles and support thread for mommas who either can't conceive right away or have had losses or those who have troubles staying pregnant. We have been trying for almost three years and I had to duck out of the specific group only because we had a recent loss of our son this summer and it was just really painful but I always find I keep on coming back to DS because its the one place where I feel I can talk freely and be very open about the ups and downs of TTC. The struggles and support mommas are AMAZING!!! I still check in frequently but rarely post. Some of the graduates this year are the ladies I started out with a year and a half ago and there success stories are so inspiring and wonderful and they really struggled for their beautiful babies so when they do get BFPs it doesn't seem be so "run of the mill" . (hopefully that doesn't sound bad because no BFP is every run of the mill but you know what I mean)

I would check in there and was actually planning on doing it myself as well. Hopefully it will be soon for you!! And don't worry your not a debbie downer! Ha I understand the feeling though. My friends think about becoming pregnant and poof instant success with much rejoicing to follow!! I feel like all my trying and losses just seem to make everything seem so gloomy and who wants to downer all the time. Again, so sorry it takes some of us so long. Try the SS group! Praying its your year!!
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote