View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

open Serve account, add $25, get $25 from them (valid through 12/31)

Serve by American Express (pay pal competitor) is offering a promo for new Serve accounts (current members or previous members not eligible). if you open an account and add $25, they will match that and add $25 bonus! Free $25. I already have an account, so I opened one for DH If you use your bank account or debit card to add the money, there is no fee. there is a small fee for using a credit card. you can also use a MoneyPak, but not sure on fees. It's pretty easy to sign up and you get the card quickly. Well worth $25

https://www.serve.com/load25/

(and for CYA, it's not a referral link )

ETA... if you have an existing account with the old card design, this may work as well for you. I got an email talking about the new card design and they've noticed I haven't used my account in a while and offered me the same "load $25, get an extra $25" deal and notified me that theey's already shipped out the new card to me. I got the card and loaded $25 and got the extra $25 within seconds! so, check your emails or look for your new card in the mail. there was a flyer about the offer in the envelope with the card, too

Last edited by My Sweet Blessings; 10-24-2012 at 01:03 PM.
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote