Old 10-09-2012, 11:42 AM   #2
aumismommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahannecloud9
As you all know, I'm not the best at wording things or spelling. I'm super nervious about this. I need to write apetition. Our land has restrictions, no clovis hooves. When we purchased this place it was to become our mini-homestead. The realitor said any animal. I didn't look at the small print while signing the deed. Cayden't health all rides on this. We need to be raiseing our own meat, dairy, ect. His allergist is confident he would do great with raw cow/goat milk. He would also benifit from grass fed meats, not high hormone soy/grain fed. Who knows what elese. I have to get, crap I forgot, 65%-75% of the neighbors to sign. Most have already said they don't pay attention to the restrictions and we should just get animals. We have 2 plans though. Either get the rules removed and buy the neighboring property, or sell and move on. We REALLY want to stay!

I need to get the ball moveing and figure this out. I've neglected it for too long now.

If anyone out there reading this could offer tips, experiencees, wording help, a free online form that can be altered to my situation and printed (link), ANYTHING!!!!!

I'm in a desperate situation here momas, this has become our home.

TIA!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have any ideas of templates etc...without just google searching myself but I'm sure you've done that.

What I can offer you is that once you type something up I can go over it for u - grammar, spelling, etc. I can do it myself and my BFF is an English professor

ISO: Ring Sling WC, Soft Star Shoes (brand) shoes size 8/9 (toddler) or infant
aumismommy is offline   Reply With Quote