View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Oh boy, how am I supposed to wait to announce!?

So my plan was to wait until I am 8 weeks to announce to family and FB friends and family...well I'm 4 weeks today and I'm already so ready to announce. We did tell our kids, ds is only 3 so he gets it but it isn't a huge deal to him, and Madison is 6 and when I saw my aunt in walmart the other day she kept whispering "tell her about the new baby!" but in a 6yo whisper, so yeah it wasn't very quiet. So my aunt is the only person that knows and she promised not to tell. I hope she keeps it!

Anyway, I ordered a couple iron ons to put on tshirts for the kids and we are going to go to my parents for dinner and have them wear the shirts. I'm wanting to tell my mom so bad. Her and I are very close, and I've almost spilled the beans a couple times haha. I hate not telling her, but the first time I got pregnant at 19 she was very upset even though I was engaged to get married already hehe. Then then 2nd time when I had my m/c she didn't say much and then when I miscarried she was like "This is why you shouldn't have even told anyone" so when I got pregnant with ds a couple months later she was very leary. So in a way I'm kind of afraid to tell her....but so badly want to tell her. Does that make sense?

How are you keeping your cool and not telling anyone??

ETA: I'd LOVE to wait until Christmas time to announce so that way we could have u/s pictures to give our parents. But that means I'd have to wait even LONGER. I'd be about 15wks by then...but that means waiting another 11 weeks!! gah!

Last edited by MyM&W; 10-09-2012 at 02:38 PM.
MyM&W is offline   Reply With Quote