MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Re: June 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
We're not telling anyone IRL (except my bff) until we have numbers from the doctor. There's too much uncertainty right now. We're announcing to our families at Christmas, then we'll send our Christmas cards late and have it in there. THEN on facebook. It feels like it's SOOOO far away though lol I may cave
This is my dilemma. haha, cute idea too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecandi View Post
It occurs to me I need to go clean some toilets so Im not puking into nasty ones tomorrow morning. Sorry if thats TMI......I just feel it coming. lol Be back later taters!!
bahaha. That is kinda funny though. Makes total sense too!!

AFM- I'm 14dpo today. My period is due tomorrow and I'm PRAYING that I don't start Ugh. I am just so nervous! I also have my 2nd beta tomorrow at 11am. My first was 33.4 so I'm hoping for a nice jump. I'm still very crampy in my lower back and off and on on my left ovary area.
As for symptoms, gosh I've been having a lot. That first dead give away that I might possibly be preggo was the fact that my areolas got slightly darker then normal, and now they are darker! I swear my boobies have gotten a tad bigger, I've been tired, gassy, moody and I've been very queasy come dinner time. Keeping my fx that this precious baby sticks.

I'm so sorry for all the losses My heart is breaking for you mama's.