View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
BeachBums
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
All of my items are from a smoke free, bet free home. I have a rather ridiculously huge stash, so everything is fairly gently used and in good shape unless stated otherwise. I generally wash with Tide original and line dry inside, so things may be a bit stiff when you get them. All prices are negotiable but please be reasonable.

1 Sustainable Babyish Medium bamboo fitted, teal. This fitted has been used quite a bit but the elastic is still perfect and it shows little wear. Only issue is 2 small holes in the outer layer by the snaps that don’t affect function at all. Doubler is included. $10

1 Kissaluvs Medium/Large Organic Cotton/hemp fitted. Well loved and no longer fuzzy soft, but still soft and not crunchy at all. Snaps are perfect, no staining. $10

Sold 3 GMD yellow edge workhorse fitteds, no closure style. Great condition, some light shadow staining on inners that would likely sun out. $15 for all 3 ppd.

FYI, I al also working on posting threads with Flats, AIO's, Covers, Trainers, and wool, so feel free to look at my other threads. I'm more than happy to combine shipping and give you a good deal if you buy a bunch.

Last edited by BeachBums; 10-18-2012 at 08:17 PM.
BeachBums is offline   Reply With Quote