View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #88
TwinKristi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I find it hilarious how the anti-circ thread is sitting there calling people who circ'd mutilators but would never say that as an educational piece. LOL Like you really are trying to educate people that way yet truly feel its mutilation. I find it just so funny how rude they can be behind everyone's back and online but in person to someone's face they would "never" say that! If I strongly feel something I don't care if its in person or online, I speak my mind and don't sugar coat things. My friends know how I feel about abortion, carseat, vaccines, etc. I can still remain friends with people who have different opinions than I do because that's not what our friendship is about. But I find it just funny that anti-circ folks can't be friends with people who circ. It's just shallow. I don't see people popping in their thread bashing them yet they don't seem to have the same control huh?