View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:31 PM   #13
Registered Users
Formerly: bren***this
My Mood:
Re: What are you getting your LO for Christmas?

We only do gifts for kids in our family....
4yo DD and 6yo DS we're doing a want, wear, play, share theme.
ODS is getting a nintendo DS (want), adventure time shirt (wear), batman action figure car (play), kindle fire (share with his sister).
DD is trying to decide between a monster high high school or a toy unicorn "with a horn and hair and a brush!" (want), twinkle toes shoes (wear), monster high doll (play), kindle fire (share with brother).

YDS, who will be 15 months at Christmas, we're doing a want, need, play, read theme. No clue for want or play yet lol Maybe a couple nice wood puzzles with chunky pieces made for little hands? Need will probably be clothes or a new cloth diaper or two (not like he NEEDS more diapers, but hey, *I* like them ), read will be a couple new board books.

My niece will turn 4 a few days after Christmas, so I have to figure out something for her for Christmas AND her b-day. I think I might try grabbing some halloween costumes on clearance after halloween and making her a dress-up box for one gift, and then a doll for the other since she keeps telling me she needs more babies
Brenna, all around AP'ing, trying to be crunchier, stay at home mama to Ash, Bryn, and our little Rebel Journey, wife to Nate
Come swag with me!! I've earned $75 in FREE Amazon gift cards just by searching
smashncakes is offline   Reply With Quote