View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #13
smashncakes
Registered Users
Formerly: bren***this
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What are you getting your LO for Christmas?

We only do gifts for kids in our family....
4yo DD and 6yo DS we're doing a want, wear, play, share theme.
ODS is getting a nintendo DS (want), adventure time shirt (wear), batman action figure car (play), kindle fire (share with his sister).
DD is trying to decide between a monster high high school or a toy unicorn "with a horn and hair and a brush!" (want), twinkle toes shoes (wear), monster high doll (play), kindle fire (share with brother).

YDS, who will be 15 months at Christmas, we're doing a want, need, play, read theme. No clue for want or play yet lol Maybe a couple nice wood puzzles with chunky pieces made for little hands? Need will probably be clothes or a new cloth diaper or two (not like he NEEDS more diapers, but hey, *I* like them ), read will be a couple new board books.

My niece will turn 4 a few days after Christmas, so I have to figure out something for her for Christmas AND her b-day. I think I might try grabbing some halloween costumes on clearance after halloween and making her a dress-up box for one gift, and then a doll for the other since she keeps telling me she needs more babies