View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:31 PM   #91
Terra
Drinks her not-just-a-smoothie pina coladas in ALL CAPS in front of her preschoolers before she takes her CDs and goes home.
seller

My Mood:
Re: S/O Mamas that circed, do you feel judged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyful Tie Dyes View Post
TO the bolded I HATE this comment every time us I see it. It has been answered SOOOOO many times.
And many hate to hear it's mutilation, abuse, and a heinous crime" comment every time as well. And we have answered so many times why as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by z2akids View Post
I find the idea of showing your son's penis to anyone to show what an intact penis looks like to be inappropriate.

But, this isn't a debate thread or anyone asking for anyone else to show additional judgment. It was supposed to be a question where people could honestly answer how they felt, not another opportunity for intactivists to pick at those who don't agree with them.
Amen, and many clappy clappy emoticons
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiNi View Post
Yes.

I always say that when your opinion and point of view are SO FORCEFUL that it HURTS someone's feelings or insults someone, you're going to get a lot less people to listen to you. It's not a good thing when someone automatically becomes defensive. They tend to take in NOTHING you're saying.

sent from my iPhone. excuse all typos
Again! But apparently it's okay because they would "never" say that to someone's face, however I guess it's okay to be rude, mean and forceful behind a computer screen because you don't have to feel the full brunt of actually hurting another human being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinKristi View Post
I find it hilarious how the anti-circ thread is sitting there calling people who circ'd mutilators but would never say that as an educational piece. LOL Like you really are trying to educate people that way yet truly feel its mutilation. I find it just so funny how rude they can be behind everyone's back and online but in person to someone's face they would "never" say that! If I strongly feel something I don't care if its in person or online, I speak my mind and don't sugar coat things. My friends know how I feel about abortion, carseat, vaccines, etc. I can still remain friends with people who have different opinions than I do because that's not what our friendship is about. But I find it just funny that anti-circ folks can't be friends with people who circ. It's just shallow. I don't see people popping in their thread bashing them yet they don't seem to have the same control huh?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm sorry but in addition, the whole "well if you feel guilty or are getting mad it's because you're insecure" Please, sometimes people are just butt holes frankly and mean about such things and other people call them out for it.

Last edited by Terra; 10-09-2012 at 04:48 PM. Reason: copied/pasted wrong thing.
Terra is offline   Reply With Quote