View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #117
harmoni247
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

Re: Do you ever feel judged regarding not circumcising?

Terra, I don't think your philosophy is what rubs people the wrong way. It's the "I used to be just like you but now I've seen the light" way you say it. You don't need to give your past out to make your point. It makes it seem like you are trying to imply you have evolved out of their way of thinking onto a higher level. I understand exactly what your philosophy is and I've become more and more and more like this in my current stage of life. We are really very similar in this stage. But it doesn't mean I'm more evolved than those who have firm judgements and are active in the spreading of information. It only means we are at different stages of our lives and we'll all change and evolve in MANY different directions before we die. The thing about evolving is that it doesn't happen on a ladder....you don't evolve to the next step and become a better person, you evolve sporadically in all different directions to adapt to the social environment that is currently around you, and the variety of those experiences is what makes us better people. It takes all kinds of people at all different stages to make the world go round.

Last edited by harmoni247; 10-09-2012 at 04:35 PM.
harmoni247 is offline   Reply With Quote