View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:45 PM   #1
eileprose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talking All sold/traded/gone. Please remove. Thanks!

Hoverers Thristies Fab Duo Fitted, Thirsties Small Cover, Blueberry Pocket
Everything else has sold Smoke free, Cat friendly home

1 Thirsties Duo Fab Fitted, size 1 snaps, closure. Used but still in excellent condition. No stains great elastic. Asking 12ppd. If you would like the fitted and the Baby Blue extra small cover I will sell both for $15.

Snaps

1 Thiristies covers in size extra small 5ppd, Baby Blue and Baby Bird Lavender Both are in good condition. No gusset staining and the aplix is very strong. On the Baby Blue cover there is some pilling on the PUL between the aplix and the laundry tab. I have a close up picture included. If you would like the cover and the snap fitted I will sell them together for $15

Baby Blue

1 Blueberry minky pocket in pink on chocolate, light staining on the inside of the diaper. I am not sure if this is the original insert but it is 70% bamboo. I am asking 15ppd but will reduce if you purchase other items. The aplix is strong and other than the small stain the diaper is in great shape.

Please PM me with questions, I can send additional pictures if desired.

2 Grovia snap in stay dry inserts, one insert was worn once, prehaps has one shadow stain that I can't really get in a picture, EUC 7ppd each will make a deal if bought with shells SOLD

2 Grovia OS snap in covers with snap closure Mod Flower and Nature. Mod flower worn once, nature has been washed but never worn, no stains in either asking 14ppd each 26ppd for both
Shells sold

1 Tots Bots Easy Fit OS Snaps in Green Apple Excellent Used Condition asking 17ppd
SOLD

Aplix

Baby Bird Lavender
SOLD

Last edited by eileprose; 10-16-2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: SOLD ITEMS
eileprose is offline   Reply With Quote