View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:10 AM   #31
lensesforeyes
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecandi
Well, I found out for sure we are expecting again, in mid June.....yep its waaaaay early. AF is not even late yet.....I just knew something was up and started testing and today...viola. What a shock! This was definately a surprise.
So....what does Dave say about this? I will probably work part time until April or May and any money I make after paying the sitter will go to the sb.
ATM, our bills are:
dentist: 350$
cc: 550
sl: 7k
cc: 9100
truck: 9500
sl: 16K

DH pays the truck and the sl's, I pay the cc's and the dentist. Him and the little cc I should be able to knock out by the new year hopefully. (Well, not going to "knock out" my dentist.....unless he starts drilling before the novacaine takes hold....then its ON!!! lol)
Shaking my head here......theres pretty much nothing extra in the budget. Im trying to get the truck refinanced. I sent the paperwork in to PenFed and still havent heard back. That will only save like 50-60 a month though. And we arent able to get out of the verizon contract til January I think.....then we are switching to straight talk and that will save us 110 a month.....cant WAIT for that!! Looking in to refinancing the house (currently 5%, we owe 87k, bought in 09), the monthly note would not be reduced unless we extended the terms and even then it would only be for another 3 years and not by that much so it didnt seem worth it to me for the hassle.
Any ideas to reduce what goes out? Im thinking I wont be able to work after the new bean gets here in June.......3 in childcare.....whew no thanks!!!
Yay! Congrats! Btw, I think surprise babies are the best. My surprise is my easiest and sweetest.