Old 10-10-2012, 08:34 AM   #92
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Healthy HB of 151 with baby measuring refectory with my dates based on O! Official due date is May 28! My 29th birthday!!!
that's so wonderful!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
AFM-could use some prayers because I'm sick as a dog. Not keeping much down anymore despite meds.
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
After that I'll be seen every 2 weeks for cervical checks---if ANY changes (even minor), cerclage goes in instantly! If no changes, we'll be glad progesterone is keeping me nice and strong.
and that a cerclage isn't going to be necessary, but I'm really happy to hear that they're going to watch you so closely

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyM&W View Post
In about 2 hours! But I'm not traveling to my obgyn office so I'm getting it down here in my town, so I won't have the results until sometime tomorrow. But AF was due today and I normally get her during the night while I'm sleeping so I was super excited to wake up this morning with no AF!! I'm still temping and my temps are looking beautiful!!
www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22977b
That is a great feeling, eh?

AFM: My m/s seems to be waning I haven't felt really pukey since probably Friday, but I'm still absolutely exhausted. my energy will return soon - I've really had enough of going to bed with the kids and not having DH&me time. Boo.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote