Old 10-10-2012, 08:46 AM   #30
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Oct 7th-13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by melilo View Post
I swear if the kid or cat tries to stand on, lean on, or otherwise put any pressure on my belly I'm going to flip out. It hurts!
Ugh. Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
My 22mo has not napped tge last 2 days. Cry!!!!
I want ny nap back!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
Mine hasn't napped at home on the weekends (daycare during the week) for 2 weeks!!! What is going on????
If it makes any difference, all of my kids tried to stop napping around 2 years old - they would fight for a week or 2, then go back to napping like normal. At least for mine, they definitely were not ready to give up their naps, just didn't want to be napping anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingSimplyNM View Post
11 weeks today and found the heart beat with a doppler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rverrone11 View Post
My 4 year old DD told one of my students that I'm pregnant, so all of our students now know (we teach K-8th in a multigrade classroom). One of the 7th grade girls asked DH "how many do you need?" It's only our third, but nobody in town has more than 2 kids.

We told DD on the weekend (because she kept asking, haven't told the boys outright yet), so I'm sure she's likely told some people at school.

AFM: that my energy gets found somewhere this week! I'm so sick of going to bed with the kids and not getting to stay up to cuddle and watch tv with DH! Boo!
But at least I haven't felt really sick or pukey in the past few days

Today is the first day since Friday that I don't have to get out of the house in the morning - still have to be ready right after school to take the kids to gymnastics, but that seems better than having to go to town right away! Using the morning at home to get some laundry done, and I really should vacuum the living room.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote