Old 10-10-2012, 11:56 AM   #254
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmofthree
For snacks I keep hard boiled eggs and sliced cucumbers in the fridge at all times. I don't like sweets at all, so am not a huge fan of fruit. I'm the type of person who just tends to eat the same things a lot, so it doesn't bother me to only have a couple snack options. Plus I try to chug water like crazy all day, that really helps more than anything.

So far so good here, yesterday was fairly good, and today is on track so far! I'm not weighing whatsoever until Friday though, as I know it'll be depressing to see how much I've gained from my screw up so I'm hoping to lose a couple pounds of water weight before Friday.
Yay for good days! I too eat the same things. It Doesn't bother me either

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiltedKingdom
I'd like to join, I know I'm late, but I have a LOT to lose, and to lose 25 lbs. by the end of Jan. is still only 6 lbs. per month (and I'm halfway there for this month!)

KiltedKingdom: starting: 250, goal: 225, current: 246.5

I started the 30 day shred and it totally kicked my butt! I've lost what I have so far just by cutting out snacks and being a bit more active around the house (read: I stopped sitting on my butt with my laptop all day!!! )

When I make popcorn (air popped), I spray water on it and sprinkle the flavor powder on it. I really don't miss the butter taste, and I love the Ranch and White Cheddar flavors!
Welcome! I had never thought about using water! Hmmm