View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #2
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do you keep your body in shape between pregnanies?

So far, I've not kept myself in shape. I am about to finish up this pregnancy at a higher weight than I finished my first twin pregnancy. Unfortunately, I really can't blame it on the kids. I tend to lose all my weight VERY quickly after I deliver. In fact, with my last twin pregnancy, I lost 5lbs more than I gained within 10 days of delivering. But, then, I gain weight because I don't eat well or exercise regularly. It's sad really because I know it's important. I'm just so tired and I prefer fast easy not healthy junk food.

Sorry, I don't have any good advice. Oh, I can say, that we have a family gym membership. My children LOVE to go and play there. The problem we have is someone always seems to have a cold with so many littles. When they are sick, I can't go either. But, I do really enjoy it. We go in the evening. It's nice because I get 1-1.5 hrs free from the kids and I work out with my husband. It's almost like a date every evening. *almost*

Also, just as a side note, my husband is a body builder. So.......he always goes and we really don't look like we fit together because he is lean and muscular and I'm pretty overweight. *sigh*