View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #7
FriedaT
Registered Users
seller
seller

How much of your stash is WAHM made?

Currently, 11 covers and 2 fitteds that I no longer use and should probably sell. I've tried about 12 or so different WAHM brands in the past year though. My stash has had as little as 2 WAHM diapers and has had as much as more than half my stash being WAHM.

How did you decide to buy those brands (reputation, just fell in love, etc)?

Some were bought based on reputation and some were bought because they were adorable.

How pleased have you been with your WAHM purchases (and why?)

Honestly, pretty disappointed. Especially in the ones that I read rave reviews on before deciding to buy. It was different reasons for different diapers but some are that things just didn't fit well, were bulky after reading about how trim they were, were difficult to clean, craftsmanship varied, listings weren't very detailed, or the diaper showed wear very quickly.
There are two WAHM brands that I still love but we don't use anymore due to my DD's skin and shape, it's been easier to just streamline to wool covers, cotton diapers, and hemp doublers. I'd still recommend those WAHM's to anyone though.

Why don't you buy more (or any) WAHM diapers?

We've just streamlined our stash to cotton, hemp, and wool. I knit her wool so no WAHM there either. If we hadn't though, I really hate stalking but I know that it's completely necessary and no fault of the WAHM since they can't mass-produce their items to have everything always in stock. I've also grown wary of trying new WAHM stuff since I've been so disappointed in the past.

If money were no object, but all other situations were the same (WAHM stocking schedules, uncertainty about brands) would you have a fully WAHM stash?

No. At one point I had wanted one, but when those diapers no longer worked for us I had no more desire.