View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #8
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Class Project: Why do/don't you buy WAHM diapers?

How much of your stash is WAHM made? I maybe have 10 WAHM diapers. So, maybe 10% about.

How did you decide to buy those brands (reputation, just fell in love, etc)? Thrill of the stock, they tend to be super cute. I love that you can customize what you want. Some are trendy and I fell for that too.

How pleased have you been with your WAHM purchases (and why?) They are very well made, but I have to admit, I always find something wrong with everything pretty much and sell them. I just prefer mainstream diapers. I would say 50% pleased.

Why don't you buy more (or any) WAHM diapers? I'm just don't like trying everything anymore. I might start buying WAHM outfits and cute clothes though. I really like size M ragababes but sick of stalking.

If money were no object, but all other situations were the same (WAHM stocking schedules, uncertainty about brands) would you have a fully WAHM stash? No, I prefer mainstream diapers. I'm in love with OS Simplex.